Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quiche

I love quiche!  This Ham and Bacon Quiche recipe is from Southern Living.  At first glance, I thought ham and bacon both would be a little too much for me but I soon discovered how wrong I was.  It is one of the best quiches I have ever eaten.  My husband, Clint, agreed. 

Quiche is a perfect for any meal, Quiche Lorraine for breakfast is a favorite of mine.  I have made them ahead, froze them and baked them later when we have had guests or family visiting.  When served for lunch or dinner, all you have to add is a green salad.  Fruit paired with quiche for breakfast or brunch is a good combination.

A French classic, I have never seen anyone disappointed when I have served them quiche!

2 comments:

Clint said...

The ONLY thing I don't like about your quiche is the fact that it disappears so fast. It is delicious. Umm umm UMMMPH!

Cindy Ellison said...

Glad to know you like it because it's what's for dinner tonight with a green salad! (Of course you knew that, we've been looking forward to it! :-)