As part of the award 'rules', I am to list seven things about myself that many people may not know:
- I can not sing
- I can not sew but I monogramed (by hand) the cuff of Jerry Lee Lewis' shirt.
- It appears I have some skills as a markswoman.
- I have had the experience of being deserted on an island alone. (not kiddin'!)
- While living in Dallas, I won First Place in the Dallas Morning News Holiday Cookie Contest.
- I met my future husband Clint on AOL as a pen pal.
- This Sunday I am going to have a guest column in the Dallas Morning News. I am very excited about this and will write more later about it.