Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Look Ma' ... No Cavities!

It seems I have not had much to say lately, not on my blog anyway. I am able to post blog photos only using the HTML method and have some problems with this post. I think I will go ahead and post this anyway since I do have the photos posted ... at least I think I do. Clint and I have been working on some self-improvement projects ... ourselves. We have been dieting and we all know that is never fun. It becomes "funner" when you step on the scales and the number is going down. I got a denti$t vi$it and a visit to my doctor behind me. Whew! (I have fears about medical visits.) Since I can't space the photos, add captions or enlarge them, I am going to click on publish and be done with it. Shown are some photos I made during the last three weeks. Check out the expression on the fish on the left side. Hopefully soon I will be back on and can do a blog the way I want to do it ... correctly. About this blogger business not working, I guess one gets what they don't pay for. ;-)














2 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm sorry you're having problems with Blogger- that's so frustrating.

But the pictures are awfully cute! Love the look on the fish's face- there are so many captions that could go there!

And congrats on the dieting! It's worth it.

Cindy Ellison said...

Thank you, Shelly! You are so right about the captions, I was thinking of adding one over the fish. So right about dieting, it just has to become part of our lives. We are looking at this as a lifestyle change, the only way a diet works.