Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Recent Life Images





This photo was made a couple of weeks ago before daylight from our deck. Those are some
strange lights coming from that house.  My daughter said the image looks
like an owl to her.





A little one-legged baby field sparrow on our deck.






I want to believe this mother bird is giving encouragement to
her baby bird with one leg.





Last week I made shrimp scampi for dinner.  The next day was
warm and balmy and we had some left over Chardonny
we drank on the deck.




Once again another sunset photo.








A photo of church on Palm Sunday as we were leaving.  It was quite overcast that day.







Baby, it's cold outside.  March 2013






This little fellow, a baby hairy woodpecker, was on our deck yesterday morning.  So precious.

.




This photo of the Knoxville Sunsphere was made after
we left church on Palm Sunday.  The view was right in front
of us as were leaving the church.




What is it with me concerning these photos of
light and shadows?





4 comments:

Clint said...

Am always in awe of your ability with a camera.

Cindy Ellison said...

Thank you, Clint, you are usually right there when you hear me say, "I've got to get my camera!"

Shelly said...

What amazing pictures, my friend! I loved each one, and the baby birds especially made me smile. I hope you all are doing well- good to hear from you!

Emma said...

Love these little snapshots of your life recently Cindy, to me it's a photo essay catching us up on what you've been up to. I hope you and Clint are well and that you are enjoying your job!

Emma x