Sunday, October 20, 2013

Looking Up






Thursday evening Clint called my attention to some unusual cloud formations
in the western sky.  Naturally I grabbed my camera and headed outside.
While I was admiring the clouds, a vertical cloud rainbow appeared very 
briefly.

Today I am just posting some recent images that I've encountered
in the past ten days.  It also appears things are "looking up" in our 
lives.  It has been a rough year.









On this bright Tuesday morning I zoomed in on the spire at the church.                                                         I was able to accompany Clint to the church while he played guitar and sang for a group of seniors.




When I get my new camera, I will look forward to having some special
lens for photographing the night sky.  I also might add some photography
lessons would be nice, too!  ;~D









Last Tuesday morning I stopped by Hardee's on my way to an 
 early appointment in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.  This breath taking scene
greeting me as I walked out the door.



6 comments:

Clint said...

Beautiful shots!

Clint said...

Beautiful shots!

Carol Blackburn said...

Those are great photos, Cindy. I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you and Clint. My blogger friend Debbie posted today about the song "It is well with my soul" and I must say it brought me some much needed feelings of peace today. So has your beautiful photos. Blessings to you.

Sara G said...

Beautiful pictures Cindy. Glad to hear from you. This year has been rough but thanks to the Lord for every day given.

Shelly said...

Glorious pictures! And I'm so glad things are looking up. I hope this year ends for you all as gloriously as your pictures show.

Emma said...

I love your eye for beauty Cindy, I find I rarely look up and notice things like that. I find a lot in Dublin that I can walk around and see new things everyday, especially with the old buildings we have. The clouds in these photos are beautiful, It's great that you managed to capture all these little details that no one else would notice!

I hope you and Clint are well and enjoying Autumn/Fall so far!

Emma x