Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Enter at Your Own Risk!










Several months ago we went to Gatlinburg in the Great Smoky Mountains.  Today I am displaying photos of faces seen on the streets of Gatlinburg.  Two of the faces shown are of real humans, the other ones faux humans.  Can you pick out the two real humans?

Also, a message to my dear blog friends and followers.  I know that "some" of you don't take too kindly to wax figures (snicker, the sadistic side of me is emerging ;~D) . I promise on this post there are no 113 year old wax heads or any other wax figures.  It was such a hot day on the streets that day, any wax figures would have been a liquid puddles on the streets.

As a precaution, if anyone should experience some sort of anxiety attack while viewing these photos, have the paper bag nearby and repeat after me:  These are not wax figures, these are not wax figures, these are not wax figures ......


May your tour of these ghastly faces and figures begin ...




Round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows ... or cares!








♪♫  Brylcreem, a little dab'ill do ya    ♪♫


(A haircut wouldn't hurt either)






Open wide!  Hmmm  Maybe we should first discuss our payment plan ...









Man of few words ...  his face says it all.







This guy reminds me of Ozzy








A human sized G I Joe






An old tycoon







A Robin Williams wannabe on a bad hair day







Ah come on, your face won't break if you smile ... well it might indeed with those scars!







This guy creeps me out!  There's something about those eyes!







Harry Potter, what are you doing in this mix of creepy characters?







If you hit the target, this babe is dunked into the water!

(Beware of the tsunami)






(A Deep breath is in order here)
















BOO!




 


8 comments:

Clint said...

The pix are great, but you promised me that you wouldn't show my pic or the fact I still use Brylcreme

Shelly said...

Wow- those are so lifelike- amazing!

Cindy Ellison said...

Sorry, Clint, that I have exposed your Brylcreme secret to the world! You do need to do something about those eyebrows!

Hi Shelly, hope you are having a good Wednesday. Thank you for stopping by ... ♥

Shady Del Knight said...

I'm on to you, Cindy! These are ALL Clint!!! (LOL) Wow! This was like visiting Rod Serling's Night Gallery. I'm guessing that #5 and #9 are real people. I'm guessing that #2, the Brylcreem guy, is supposed to be Dr. Emmett Brown, Christopher Lloyd's character from Back to the Future. I'm guessing that #6, the G.I. Joe, is none other than President George W. Bush. I'm guessing that #12, the one after Harry Potter, is Rosemary, Gwyneth Paltrow's character from Shallow Hal. This post gives me the jitters, dear Cindy! I don't think I'd feel any more creeped out if I spent the night locked in a room filled with wax figures and used that 113 year old head as my pillow!

kelli said...

yikes! thanks for the nightmares now, cindy!=)

Cindy Ellison said...

Shady ~ You scored 100 on the quiz of correctly identifying the two real humans in the post. It was good you were able to think straightly after getting a case of jitters from seeing these photos. I had not realized the gray haired guy was Dr. Brown from Back to the Future and thanks for naming the identities of the others! ☺ Those eye sockets in that old guy grossed me out, you should have seen him "in person", he was holding a gun! Thank you, Shady, for bravely viewing this blog post, even after you were warned! :-)

kelli ~ I hope with the passing of a few days that you will sleep soundly without scary images of creepy eye sockets or jagged yellow teeth disturbing your sound sleep. Jitters and nightmares ... oh my, my poor blog readers! What have I done to them? (snicker) ☺

Aishah said...

Really I can't tell the difference, they all look real. Or have a strong possibility of being real. The ones that look softer and a little less woody were Ozzy and Scarface.

Cindy Ellison said...

Aishah ~ It was so good to see you! Scarface was a good name for the "real" person. At first I thought he was fake, he was so still. I was laughing at him but he was not amused. :~D Yes, the Ozzy-looking guy was real, too. Thank you, also, for leaving a comment on the previous blog. I need to pay you a visit ... and soon! Hope you have a good weekend, Aishah!